Task: Find out more about shoppers of your stores or users of your brand based on their attitudes and opinions on a variety of questions.
· This data tracks if the respondents agree or disagree with statements such as: "I enjoy spending time with my family." " I find it difficult to say no to my kids." "I am an optimist."
Setup for the assignment:
To do your assignment:
1. In the DICTIONARY BOX (under the Search button), scroll to find LIFESTYLE STATEMENTS. Click the arrow to expand and see the choices. Double click on the ATTITUDES/OPINIONS - GENERAL.
2. Choose ATTITUDES (GENERAL) - AGREE A LOT. Read over the list of statements, and select ones that you feel will provide relevant data to your store. Highlight your choices, and then drag to ROWS.
3. In the DICTIONARY BOX, scroll to find ATTITUDES/OPINIONS - ABOUT SHOPPING. Double click to expand.
4. Choose ATTITUDES (ABOUT SHOPPING) - AGREE A LOT. Read over the list of statements, and select ones that you feel will provide relevant data to your product. Highlight your choices, and then drag to ROWS.
5. Click RUN CROSSTAB for analysis. FOCUS on the VERTICAL %, and compare this across different brands.
6. Click EXPORT to save in Excel.