With OneView, you have the ability to view the surveys that were given to the consumer panel by Simmons. This will allow you to see what questions are being asked and, more importantly, what brands and companies are being asked about. This is especially true of newer products as they may not be asked about in the survey you are hoping to use. OneView has surveys from 2008 to the most recent ones that are available.
- When you log into OneView - click on the "Resources" tab along the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on "Survey Methodology" on the top row.
- Under Survey Instrument, you can select the survey that you are using (from the most recent back to 2008).
- The survey documents are broken down into four parts: Household, Adult, Kids and Teens. The sub-sections vary by section. For Household, the sub-sections are: Food & Snacks, Beverages, Household Products, Pets, Your Home, Electronics and Automotive.
- These are available as PDF files (which is great because they are searchable). The files can be quite large if they use logo graphics.