Articles Tagged "Mobile Giving" at Mobile Marketer
- Nice array of articles and case studies on this subject.
Mobile Giving Foundation
- From their site: "The Mobile Giving Foundation (MGF), headquartered in Issaquah, Washington, was founded in 2007 by veterans of the wireless industry who wanted to harness the immense power of wireless communications to empower non-profit organizations. The concept was simple: give the 250 million American wireless users a single “Mobile Giving Channel” over which they could receive and respond to appeals from worthy causes."
- Information of note includes their News page that showcases recent success in this area.
Nonprofit Tech for Good
- Nonprofit Tech for Good was created and is managed by Heather Mansfield.
- The mission is: "Nonprofit Tech for Good focuses on providing valuable, easy-to-understand information, news, and resources related to nonprofit technology, online communications, and mobile and social fundraising."
- Excellent source for mobile giving and other information on using social media for nonprofits.
Nonprofit Technology Network
- From their site: "NTEN aspires to a world where all nonprofit organizations skillfully and confidently use technology to meet community needs and fulfill their missions. We are the membership organization of nonprofit technology professionals. Our members share the common goal of helping nonprofits use all aspects of technology more effectively."
- Pages of note include: