Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Communicaations, Branding & Marketing Information
Getting Attention Blog (from Nancy E. Schwartz)
Cause Marketing Forum
- Annual conference that brings together people to review best practices and outcomes.
- Visit the Knowledge Center for articles, news, reports and cause marketing 101.
Foundation Center information on Cause-Related Marketing
- Includes a nice overview and excellent reading list of articles.
Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy
- From their site: "The Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy is the only international forum of business CEOs and chairpersons focused exclusively on corporate philanthropy. CECP’s mission is to lead the business community in raising the level and quality of corporate philanthropy. We offer our members essential resources, including a proprietary online benchmarking tool, networking programs, research, and opportunities for best-practice sharing. "
- The Research section of their site has great information about cause marketing and philanthropy.
Social Media and Nonprofits
Nonprofit Social Media Primer
- Excellent white paper from Blackbaud, a company that provides technology solutions for nonprofits. While it does promote their proprietary solutions, it does give good general assessments that will be useful for people looking at this technology.
- From the blog - "Beth Kanter is the author of Beth’s Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media, one of the longest running and most popular blogs for nonprofits. She co-authored the book titled “The Networked Nonprofit” with Allison Fine published by J Wiley in 2010 that received Honorable Mention for the Terry McAdams Award."
- Good entries and links to reports on social media and nonprofits.
Nonprofit Tech 2.0: A Social Media Guide for Nonprofits
- From the blog- it's goal is to help "nonprofit organizations utilize the Internet as a tool for social change."