Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Venture Capital, Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Use the Advanced Search screen of Zephyr to search across deals.
PrivCo covers deal data related to private companies and public companies with private deal activity.
- Search thousands of private equity and venture capital deals by hundreds of criteria.
- Use PitchBook to establish benchmarks, find real time data on deals, identify and analyze comparables, and search investor details.
- Available to current MBA students only. Downloads are not available.
Now called EIKON. Available on site in Kresge Library, or ask your Team librarian to search it.
- Lists of mergers and acquisitions arranged by both acquiring and acquired company, going back to 1976.
Ross Impact Investing Reports
Other Resources for Venture Capital & Private Equity
Crunchbase is a free site that tracks VC funding for startups. Find out who is investing in what. For more of this kind of info, be sure to check out the PrivCo and PitchBook databases, too.
Gilligan, John and Mike Wright. Private Equity Demystified, Second Edition. March, 2010.
- Deals with motivations, risks and rewards of private equity players.
- NOTE: UK focused publication
PricewaterhouseCoopers Money Tree Survey
- A quarterly survey with overviews of venture capital and private equity in the U.S., and statistics by industry, state, and firm.