Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Wiley Online Library
- Use Wiley Online Library to access books and journals covering finance topics including:
- financial engineering
- financial insurance & risk management
- international finance
- investments & securities
- money & banking
- personal finance
- and more!
Springer Complete eBook Collection
- Springer provides online full-text access to thousands of English, French, Italian, and Spanish books in the arts, sciences, law, mathematics, medicine, computing, and other disciplines
- Most books are from 1996 to the present
- Include Apress, Birkhauser, Copernicus Books, Humana Press, Physica-Verlag, Plenum US, Springer, Springer-Verlag, Steinkopff, and TELOS imprints
- Books are viewable and printable as PDFs for free through the University of Michigan University Library's subscription
EBSCO Ebooks provides access to a wide selection of business and general titles
ProQuest Ebook Central
- On the advanced search screen, enter "ebrary" in the first field and then enter additional keywords (e.g. finance) in the following fields to identify relevant titles.
- Full-text of 45,000 titles in 16 general subject areas, including Business & Economics books from publishers such as AMACOM (American Management Association), McGraw-Hill, MIT Press, and Career Press
- Users must download the ebrary reader browser pluging the first time they connect to the service
O'Reilly Safari Books Online
- Covers some basic finance topics.
Find Books at MLibrary
MLibrary Search: Catalog
Search the collections of the University Library by keyword, author, etc. Remember that a catalog search is not searching every page, only the book's catalog information, so avoid using very narrow terms or lots of combined keywords.