The following resources come from the U.S.Department of Commerce and the U.S. Census Bureau. They contain detailed information on U.S. exports and imports. These sites are available to all UM constituents. These are updated resources and will provide stats, charts, & graphs.
Foreign Trade Statistics.
This database contains information covering Country/Product Trade Data. Historical Trade Balances going back to 1960.
International Trade Administration
This database provides a wealth of data covering areas such as:
- Exporter Database Data 2006-2012
- Exports from U.S. Metropolitan areas.
- Export Yellow Pages
- Exports, jobs, and Foreign Investment.
Within this database you will find Trade Stats Express, an excellent resource which allows the user to search for export/import information by individual country, geographic region, and trading and economic region. This resource also gives the user product classification codes to identify items that the U.S or individual states export or import. In addition this resource provides colored charts and graphs, to highlight presentations
USITC Interactive Tariff and Trade DataWeb
- From the US International Trade Commission.
- U.S. import statistics, U.S. export statistics, U.S. tariffs, U.S. future tariffs and U.S. tariff preference information.
- International trade data are available for years 1989- present on a monthly, quarterly, annual, or year-to-date basis.
- Provides pre-defined reports on trends, trade to geographic regions, or principle supplier.
- Requires free registration.
USA Trade Online
- Provides trade information produced by the U.S. Government. Current and cumulative U.S. export and import data for over 18,000 export commodities and 24,000 import commodities.
- Contains monthly and annual trade statistics at the district, port and state levels.