Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why Use Mintel?
Consumer research reports covering the US and European marketplace. Each report combines data and analysis of the competitive landscape, market-share analysis, consumer profiles, and demographic. Reports include results of consumer product surveys, graphs and charts.
Use Mintel to find:
- Consumer attitudes towards a particular product
- Factors that influence selection or use of a product
- Market share for a particular product
- Innovations in a product category
- Marketing strategies of retailers of a product
Use Mintel to answer questions such as:
- What drives people buy gluten-free foods?
- What are the leading coffee companies in the US?
- Where do Russian travelers go on international holiday?
- What are some of the recent innovations in Casual Dining?
Technical notes: Users must create individual accounts in Mintel and login in order to download or export data from the database.
Use policy: When using material from this database in reports and presentations, vendor contract requirements dictate that you must include the phrase, "Used with permission of Mintel." Output may not be used to ultimately benefit companies.
Chat with a Librarian