Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- #1 source for current U.S. population data and the latest economic indicators
- Data includes income, race, age, education, spending
- National, state, and city level data
- Includes world population information, country rankings and summary, population pyramids, and tables.
- Look at the Common Database (UNCDB) for population and economic information by country.
- Use the Demographic Yearbook for population, birth, death, marriage, and divorce rates.
- Search other databases such as Social Indicators or Population and Housing Census.
- Created by the Human Development Project and measures the "well-being of America," including health, education, and income.
Demographics: Studies of a population based on factors such as age, race, sex, economic status, levels of education, income level, and employment, among others.