Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accounting & Tax Databases
- Provides online access to primary law and Commerce Clearing House analysis on:
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation
- Corporate Governance
- Intellectual Property
- Products Liability
- Other legal topics
- Offers an online tour to learn how to navigate and use the website
- We recommend using the Browse option on the top left side of the screen and choosing the type of content and topic area you wish to search
- CCH Intelliconnect User Guide (from Wolters Kluwer)
- Click on Subjects-->Accounting to search across accounting-specific resources
- Click on US Legal-->Tax Law to search across resources related to tax law such as AICPA Tax Advisor, IRS Actions and Memoranda, Combined State Attorney Tax Opinions, and more
Intelligize from LexisNexis is an analytics tool that allows advanced queries on designated sections in public filings and exhibits submitted to the US Securities and Exchange Commission. There
are also comment letters written by SEC Examiners, no-action letters, and regulatory materials. Merger and acquisition deal information is also available.
Technical notes: You must create an account using your @umich email address.
FASB Accounting Codification Database