Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accounting & Tax Databases
This guide will point you towards relevant databases and other resources for researching Accounting & Tax topics.
Top Resources for Accounting & Taxation
- Federal and state tax information, including CCH Standard Federal Tax Reporter, Federal Estate and Gift Tax Reporter, and Federal Excise Tax Reporter
- full text of rulings, IRS publications, and more
- Many useful sources for basic accounting research, including Accounting Today and publications from AICPA and Wiley
- Company and legal information
- International, Federal, State, and Local Tax, Estate Planning, Payroll, and Pensions & Benefits
Intelligize from LexisNexis is an analytics tool that allows advanced queries on designated sections in public filings and exhibits submitted to the US Securities and Exchange Commission. There
are also comment letters written by SEC Examiners, no-action letters, and regulatory materials. Merger and acquisition deal information is also available.
Technical notes: You must create an account using your @umich email address.
Legal journals, texts, cases, statutes, regulations, presidential materials, treaties, as well as international and foreign legal journals, cases and materials.
Chat with a Librarian