Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Researching for Strategy 302
This guide contains resources selected and recommended by your Kresge Librarian that will be helpful for your STRATEGY 302 term project on the airline industry. If you have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 100 databases available to the Ross Community, there are many suggestions that we can make for additional resources to help you with your project.
Strategic Planning and Competitive Advantage - Readings
- From the Free Management Library, general information and links to other pages dedicated to planning methods and models
- Links to information on strategic planning and methodologies from Balanced Scorecard to Value Stream Mapping and everything in between!
- Registration for the 12Manage site is free
- Key articles and other media devoted to strategic management
- Free registration for the HBS@Work site for article access
- Michael Porter's influential Five Forces theory has been used by business strategists for over thirty years
- John Maynard Keynes' 1937 article on the market economy
- The legendary scientist on strategy, from the Harvard Business Review; you'll also want to check out his website for additional content
Chat with a Librarian